(Applicants must be born between September 1, 2013 – August 31, 2014)
STEP 1: SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS
Submit the following requirements to the Registrar’s Office:
1. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (2 copies) - Please bring the original copy for verification
2. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate (1 copy) - Please bring the original copy for verification
3. Photocopy of Parents’ Marriage Certificate - Please bring the original copy for verification
4. Accomplished Student Information Sheet - Download Here
5. 1x1 colored ID pictures (2 pcs.)
6. Alien’s Certificate of Registry (ACR) - For foreign applicants only
Note: A Checklist (Yellow Card) will be issued upon submission of all the necessary requirements.
STEP 2: TESTING
1. Present the Checklist (Yellow Card) to the Treasurer’s Office and pay the Testing Fee of P 500.
2. Bring your daughter to the GS Guidance Office on the scheduled testing date.
3. Expect an e-mail regarding the result of the test. You may also call the GS Guidance Office at 740-1802 on the specified date for follow-up.
STEP 3: RESERVATION FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
1. Get the Acceptance Form (Blue Card) from the Guidance Office on the specified date and time indicated
in the e-mail.
2. Pay the non-refundable Reservation Fee of P 5,000 to the Treasurer’s Office.
STEP 4: PARENTS’ ORIENTATION
Attend the Parents’ Orientation on the specified date set by the school.
STEP 5: ENROLMENT
Proceed with the enrolment as scheduled.
***All classrooms are fully air conditioned, equipped with multimedia equipment, online learning platform and WiFi connected.